Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce is a smart WooCommerce extension that allows you to sync your site with Google Maps location detector at the checkout page. As soon as the customer selects their location on the map, Google Address auto-complete (via Google API) automatically fetches their Address, Country, City, State, and Zipcode and auto-fills the data against the relevant field. This way it saves customers time and effort when filling out their checkout form’s address fields.
- Google Address Autocomplete — Real-time address validation via Google Places API.
- Select location via Google Map pointer — Great accuracy and precision when fetching addresses.
- Country, city, zip-code will be detected automatically — No need to input address fields manually.
- Autofill address fields on the checkout page – Once the customer selects their location and details, the autofill functionality fills the address fields accordingly.
- Save Time – Customers will save time by selecting Google address suggestions.
- Billing address can be the same as the shipping address — Customers can copy their billing address to the shipping address by clicking on a checkmark.
- Set shipping methods to defined location from the back-end —Set and define different shipping methods (free shipping, flat rate, local pick up) to specific locations from the back-end settings.
- Time-saving assistance for customers.
- Reduce customer frustration for filling lengthy address form.
- It helps customers for auto-filling fields like Zipcode, City, and Country.
2020-09-02 version 1.0.0 * Initial release.