Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
View documentation for more info
Bulk Order Form for WooCommerce helps you create a simple, flexible, and responsive product table that includes search fields, sorting, pagination, filters, and more. You can add product tables anywhere on your website with the help of shortcodes and list hundreds of products for your customers
It is a fast and flexible way to create customizable product tables for your WooCommerce store where you can display your products in a variety of ways – list view, order forms, product catalog, and more.
- Drag & Drop columns into the dotted box. (The dotted area will be displayed at the front-end.)
- Tables are fully responsive; they will automatically adapt to fit different screen sizes.
- Advanced search options include a filtered dropdown list. (Customers can filter by a category, tag, color, or product size.)
- Choose how to display the pagination option in the product table when you have multiple pages.
- Display extra columns such as SKU, weight, dimensions, stock, tags, and much more.
- List specific products based on category, tag, status, custom taxonomy term, custom field value, or date. (The date is based on day, week, and/or month.)
- Allow customers to add items to their cart instantly.
- Show or hide the quantity picker so that customers can choose a quantity directly in the product table.
- Compatible with the latest version of Wholesale for WooCommerce.
- Create an order form for your WooCommerce website.
- Switch to WooCommerce product catalog mode with ease.
- Only wholesale users will see wholesale prices when they are logged in.
- Creates online product tables the way you want.
- It helps you to sell in bulk quantities to generate a better profit margin.