Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is an advanced extension that facilitates your stores’ visitors to easily switch between currencies according to their preferences. Exchange rates can be set up manually or even automatically using the currency conversion data API that updates currency exchange rates on predefined time intervals. Selectable currency options can be represented by flags of countries also it enables customers to checkout in their selected currency.
- Admin can set multiple currencies from backend so that the frontend user can select his desired currency for transaction.
- Admin can manually set fixed exchange rate of all the added currencies with respect to primary selected currency.
- Admin can set currency exchange rate option via API that will update the currency exchange rate on specified time interval.
- Admin has an option to show the flag of countries with respect to currencies.
- Admin has an option at backend to allow or un-allow the execution of purchase in selected currency by customer.
- The admin can opt to receive emails each time a currency rate is changed.
- Use a shortcode in any post, page, or custom post to display the currency switcher.
- Select from 4 different currency switcher interface designs to display on the front-end.
- Currency conversion for users without any problem.
- Customers can shop in their preferred currency.
- Works on any WooCommerce website with a widget area.
- Displays selectable currency in two different ways: Names or as Flags.
- Customers can check-out in their selected currency.