Import Entries In Gravity Forms is a Gravity Forms extension designed exclusively for the purpose of importing hundreds of Gravity Form entries within minutes.
This extension allows the admin to import data from the .CSV file to the entries section of the predefined Gravity Form. The admin can also update existing entries by matching the field (from CSV) to entry ID(s) of the Gravity Form.
- Export entries from the “Gravity Form” plugin & CSV file.
- Update existing entries by selecting the field (from CSV file).
- Option to determine which fields don’t need to be imported.
- Ignore the required fields when importing.
- Generate email notifications for imported entries.
- Option to save form-mapping and conditional logic.
- Option to use rules validation on Gravity Form.
- Export Gravity Forms data to a .CSV file.
- Export your entries from Gravity Forms, change some items, then re-import them
- Limit to required fields – only export the fields that are required.
- Advanced validation – avoid invalid or incomplete fields.
- Use conditional logic to filter your imported Entries based on their values
- Data utilization for a marketing campaign.
Version 1.2.3 Date: 4 June 2020 * Added Multisite Support
Version 1.2.2 Date: 26 March 2020 * Add Gravity Forms Quiz Add-On support * Add Gravity Forms Polls Add-On support
Version 1.2.1 Date: 17 January 2020 * Add Freemius Integration
Version: 1.2.0 Date: 16 January 2020 * Add Gravity Forms Survey Add-On support * Add Gravity Forms Coupons Add-On support * Add Gravity Forms Signature Add-On support * Fix update entry issue with unique column value not represent entry id
Version: 1.1.1 Date: 19 December 2019 * Added option to import entries in reverse
Version: 1.1 Date: 5 September 19 * Added Don’t import some fields in mapping to skip the field * Added Email Notifications to send email with each record entry * Added Ignore Required Form Fields to ignore the required validation * Added Report after importing showing more details for the imported process
Version: 1.0 Date: 16 July 19 * intial release.