Smart Uploads in Gravity Forms give your users the unique ability to preview their files before they are uploaded.
The Smart Upload feature further allows users to edit, crop, and rotate their image files directly from the front-end. It also facilitates users in sorting the order sequence of their files through the drag & drop option. Your users can also view the progress bar that displays a file upload percentage countdown.
- Smart gallery field: A smart gallery feature in the advanced fields tab.
- Restrict quantity & size: Limit the quantity and size of files.
- Drag & drop functionality: Upload multiple files by dragging and dropping them from the front-end
- Sequence sorting: Sort the order sequence of uploaded files while staying on the same page.
- Image cropping: Crop images before uploading using the built-in image editor.
- Image rotation: Rotate the image however your users want before uploading.
- Progress bar: Display a progress bar when a file is being uploaded.
- Users can upload multiple files and preview them live.
- Sequence sorting for uploading files option is available.
- Users can rotate pictures before final submission.
- Users can crop pictures using a built-in image editor.
- Display a progress bar that shows a countdown to when the upload process will be completed
Version: 1.3.1 Date: 22/07/2020 Fix: SSL conflict in some cases
Version: 1.3 Date: 07/07/2020 Improvement: Added support for large images Improvement: Preserve the name of the uploaded file in the front-end for better user experience Improvement: Improved uploading algorithm
Version: 1.2 Date: 24/06/2020 Fixed: Error appearing in some cases at the time of uploading
Version: 1.1 Date: 15/04/2020 New: Added support for PDF – upload and view in frontend New: Added hook “gf_su_preload” to preload images New: Disable submit button while files are being uploaded Fixed: Required field error Fixed: Error appearing on activation in some cases
Version: 1.0 Date: 02/04/2020 Initial release.