Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.8+ (4.0+ recommended)
- PHP 5.3+ (7+ recommended)
Restaurant for WooCommerce is a smart and intuitive plugin to deliver your restaurant, bar, or cafe menu to your online users. It can easily create both a restaurant menu and an online checkout system for your WooCommerce store. With Restaurant for WooCommerce, you can display the name, logo, and description of your restaurant on the front-end menu.
- Display the restaurant’s name on the front-end menu.
- Upload and display the restaurant’s logo on the front-end menu.
- Easy to use Shortcode that allows you to display your restaurant’s menu on any post or page.
- Set and configure the timings (opening and closing) of your restaurant for each day.
- Display your restaurant’s description.
- Display your restaurant’s products according to their defined categories (appetizers, desserts, extra, etc.).
- Set the sorting order for your categories by product ID or name (ascending or descending).
- Set the sorting order for your products by name or date (ascending or descending).
- Display a mini-cart that showcases your order summary.
- Ability to increase or decrease the number of items and their quantities in the cart.
- Upload and display payment method logos on the front-end menu.
- Add and display unlimited delivery options along with pricing options (free delivery, express delivery, etc.).
- Set and display the minimum total for the order to proceed to checkout.
- Set and display the title text for your restaurant’s mini-cart widget.
- Set and display the text for the checkout button.
- Set and display the text for when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Set and display the image/icon when no items are available in the mini-cart.
- Allow your customers to add comments (special requests) when placing their orders and proceeding to checkout.
Restaurant for WooCommerce Usage:
- Display your restaurant’s menu items in categories or as individual products. You can also set their sorting order from the back-end settings.
- Display the customer’s order summary through the mini-cart widget. They can also increase or decrease the number of items in the cart.
- Display your product data (product name, ID, or category) in ascending or descending order.
- The front-end menu will display the restaurant’s status (open or closed) so your customers can order accordingly.
- Use a unique shortcode to display your restaurant’s order menu on any page or post.
2020-09-23 - version 1.1.0 * ADDED | Compatible with Composite products. * ADDED | Compatible with extra product option fields. * ADDED | New css style for restaurant page. * ADDED | Add attribute to shortcode to display Composite products independently.2020-09-02 - version 1.0.0 * Initial release.