Information & Requirements
Store Finder for WooCommerce helps customers find your stores, events, and products in a fully customizable map and store locator on your WooCommerce site.
Store Finder uses the Google Maps API V3 for immediate, accurate information about each store location. By clicking on the “Find in Store” button, users will be redirected to the Store Finder page that shows them the stores you added earlier.
- Create a Page/Post to add a shortcode, to display stores on the frontend, you have to Insert this shortcode [woo_store_locator].
- WooCommerce customers can search for stores in any country around the world to purchase your items.
- Choose between 6 attractive colors ready markers for start location and store location.
- WooCommerce customers can search for particular stores with relevant categories and filtration processes to narrow their search results.
- To enable the option of ‘Display Find in Store Button,’ you will see the ‘Find in Store’ button on a single product page.
- Manage (latitude and longitude) values of each store.
- Store Finder For WooCommerce is highly mobile responsive in any device.
STORE FINDER FOR WOOCOMMERCE USAGE:
- Extension for your WooCommerce customers to guide physical locations where they can purchase your products directly.
- Site visitors can click “Find Directions” to see the recommended route from their starting location to your store.
- It increases WooCommerce store owner revenue (Physical sale) and cross/up-sale chances.
- it makes a better relationship between WooCommerce store builder and their consumers.
- It reduces shipment waiting for WooCommerce customers also increase footfall for your physical store.