Information & Requirements
- WooCommerce 3.3+
- WordPress 4.9+
- PHP version 5.5+
Put your Restaurant and your customers will order first.
Introducing WooRestaurant Plugin makes it easy for customers to place orders via woocommerce directly from your website,
How it’s work ?
- Admin add restaurant title.
- describe some description about restaurant .
- add cover photo of restaurant.
- add logo of restaurant.
- set open and close time of working day.
How do add restaurant products ?
- add food as a product title .
- describe some description about food .
- define category of food .
- add regular and sale price of food .
- add extra item with food .
- add product image of restaurant .
- add gallery image of restaurant .
Featured Admin highlights !
- Can manage Restaurants.
- Can manage Restaurants Cuisines.
- Can manage Restaurants Tags.
- Can add shortcode to show specific restaurant [restaurant_show id=”restaurant_id”]
- To show all Restaurants (List view) [listing_restaurant].
Featured Fronted highlights !
- User can search selected Restaurant by foods Categories.
- Install Woocommerce.
- Add restaurants from restaurant menu bar in wp-admin menu.
- Add Products as food from woocommerce product section for each restaurants.
- Copy restaurants id from restaurants page url.
- Paste the restaurant shortcode inside any full width page template with restaurants id like [restaurant_show_id=1]
- To show all restaurants as listing view use [listing_restaurant] shortcode.
- If: the restaurant is open > order now button is visible else: the order now button is not visible on the restaurant listing page.
- Set time for each restaurant for the duration in which it’s opened. else it will consider it closed for all duration.