Information & Requirements
- WordPress 5.0+
- PHP version 5.5+
- Your site MUST have valid SSL or domain contain https://
WP Multi Store Locator Pro is a powerful, professional, and intelligent location finder plugin for WordPress featuring functions like advanced statistics, nearby store search capability, multiple templates support, on-map detail direction from point A to Point B, custom markers & clusters, and map clusters.
Get the ability to manage and promote your stores by providing complete location information to your customers – Address, website link, categories, tags, directions, and much more.
- Embed Map – You can copy the embed code and then paste it on the source code anywhere on your website. Display the map on any page you want.
- Show Map Cluster – The number on a cluster indicates how many markers it contains. Notice that as you zoom into any of the cluster locations, the number on the cluster decreases, and you begin to see the individual markers on the map.
- Statistics – Statistics gives commercial enterprise proprietors valuable insight into store recognition, new store demand, and product performance.
- Import/Export Stores – Sales Manager data can be imported and exported to a comma-separated value (CSV) file. The imported and exported CSV file contains column headers as the first row of the CSV file that corresponds to Tracker field names.
- Multiple Templates – Enjoy a variety of templates, layout, and color options that are both easy to use and developer-friendly.
- Multiple Search Filters – Show results of a custom search on your map using multiple search filter parameters like Tags, Categories, Search Radius, and Location Field.
- Unlimited Markers & Clusters – You can pinpoint unique locations on your map or even create a cluster that rounds up markers to give you better results.
- Set the default zoom – Set the default zoom option to display your cluster over a zoomed-out map. Zoom-in on the map to see the breakdown of the cluster; Individual markers on the map.
- Google Maps Detailed Direction on Map & Redirect – Help your website visitors get the direction to your stores with ease. A dedicated direction service that is supported by Google Maps.
- Search by selected stores tags and categories.
- Easily change your listing positions Left or Right.
- Shows the detailed driving direction, nearby places, and road maps.
- Search for stores with the selected unit (KM or Miles).
- WP Multi Store Locator Pro works in any country.
Version : 1.0 Date : 02/02/2017 Initial Release.
Version : 1.1 Date : 30/05/2017 Added attribute "Location" in shortcode. Added attribute "City" in the shortcode. Added attribute "State" in the shortcode. Added attribute "Radius" in the shortcode. Option to display default map with in specific radius/location. Fixed Direction Icon.
Version : 1.1.1 Date : 13/06/2017 Added - New Layouts Added - Store Listings Added - Counter icon Added - Custom Map Styling Added - Option to Enable/ Disable Search Filter Added - Search Placeholder Option Added - Add Your Own Marker Added - Search Toggle Disable / Enable Option
Version : 1.2 Date : 10/07/2017 Add - Support For RTL Add - Support For WPML Add - Compatibility For Avada (Fusion Builder) Add - Compatibility For Divi Builder Add - Visual Composer Block Element
Version : 1.2.1 Date : 24/07/2017 Fixed - Js store_locatore_search_lat,store_locatore_search_lng remove from hidden field to get direction if search option disabled.
Version : 1.2.2 Date : 28/07/2017 Added - Single Page Functionality For Your Stores.
Version: 1.3 Date: 21/08/2017 Added - Support For Divi builder. Added - Support For Elementor builder. Added - Support For Beaver builder. Update - Overhaul the of import functionality. Fixed - cross browser CSS fixes. Fixed - Map Height Setting. Fixed - Listing Setting. Fixed - WooCommerce Confliction. Fixed - Confliction with UPD Power Builder ( Cherry framework ).
Version : 1.3.1 Date : 08/09/2017 Added - Compatible with Jupiter Version: 5.9.7 Fixed - Responsive CSS on search store layout.
Version : 1.4 Date : 19/09/2017 Added - Translation support using .PO .MO files
Version : 1.5 Date : 11/10/2017 Fixed - Statistics Page Fixes. Fixed - Store import instantly. Added - Confliction with niceSelect removed. Added - Clickable Call button on store phone number infowindow.
Version : 1.8 Date : 18/1/2018 Added - Store List Dynamic Label. Added - Support for import/export store categories. Added - Optimized Import/Export Store compatibility.
Version : 2.4 Date : 15/02/2018 Added - Introduced map clusters functionality Added - Import/export categories. Added - Default location. Added - Map Zoom by scroll dynamic setting. Added - Added new layout. Added - Added multiple layout options. Fixed - Search locations. Fixed - Admin settings in a easy way. Fixed - CSS related issues.
Version : 2.6 Date : 07/03/2018 Fixed - Get my location SSL check. Added - Search location with function based. Fixed - Map Search Open as Default with back end setting.
Version : 2.7 Date : 30/03/2018 Fixed - Search box toggle issue.
Version : 2.8 Date : 12/06/2018 Fixed - snazzy map style Fixed - Marker popup image Added - field for dynamic labels
Version : 2.9 Date : 01/17/2019 Compatible upto WordPress 5.0.3 Fixed - Admin Backend CSS issue fixed Fixed - Fixed minor php bugs
Version : 3.0 Date : 06/09/2019 Added - Multiple Maps By Categories. Added - Info Window Customization. Added - Google Maps Detailed Direction On Map & Redirect. Added - Custom Markers. Added - Category Based Markers Added - Embed Map Functionality Added - Multiple Templates Support For Maps
Version : 3.0.1 Date : 28/10/2019 Fixed - Old shortcode CSS issues fixed
Version: 3.5.0 Date: 14/1/2020 Fixed - Sales Managers not saving. Fixed - Use category markers for store markers not working. Fixed - Different Map Styles Not working. Fixed - Get Directions showing directions in terms of 'walking' instead of 'driving'. Added - 'clear stores' button on import. Added - Longitude and Latitude in import and export. Fixed - Shortcode showing custom and fullscreen map should now be compitable with gutenberg and divi theme. Fixed - Stores show up in frontend, even after they are deleted from trash in wordpress admin.
Version: 4.0 Date: 18/2/2020 Added - Fit Screen To Stores Option. Added - Fill Radius with color Option. Added - Fill color Option. Added - Export stores by category option. Added - Reset map option in search. Added 'Reset to Default' option in Global Map Settings. Improvement - Stores now showing from closest to the farthest in grid. Improvement - in custom maps on clicking a store info-window the address will now populate in directions route end field Improvement - displayed a message when map is disabled from back-end Fixed - 'Default Map Zoom Level' was not being applied. Fixed - 'Location Search Zoom Level' was not being applied. Fixed - Category Image was not saving on update in category page. Fixed - Showing all categories in search options instead of the ones assigned to map. Fixed - 'Maximum number of markers to be displayed' not working Fixed - after import, stores not visible on map until we update each store. Fixed - Map not rendering in Elementor page editor. Fixed - All visible warnings and notices. Removed - 'Location not found text' option from admin options
Version: 4.1 Date: 30/4/2020 Added - Option to add category and description in store info-window in custom map. Added - Option to import store description via csv. Fixed - Google Logo Hide Issue Fixed
Version: 4.2 Date: 30/6/2020 Fixed - Some part of map is behind stores grid. Fixed - Stores sorting by distance not working when we search a location. Fixed - Only city name showing up in location field in full screen map Fixed - On Get Direction it always shows direction from default location to store location. Fixed - Notices and warnings. Fixed - Multi Store Locator element in WPBakery Page Builder not working. Fixed - '+' sign being added if phone number column is empty in Store Import. ￼Added - Email and Description in Store Export￼. Added - Option to hide 'Points of Interest'.