Change wp-admin Login Description
Change wp-admin Login is a WordPress plugin (free-to-download) that allows you to enhance the security of your WordPress website by changing the site’s admin login URL and redirecting the user to another page (defined by the admin).
The plugin is primarily designed to secure the website against cyber threats like malicious activities and Brute Force attacks.
The plugin has a simple two-step process and doesn’t require coding. You can set up the plugin within seconds.
Note: The change wp-admin Login plugin does not rename or change files in the core but instead simply intercepts page requests and redirects to another URL.
How does it work?
Go under Settings, click “Permalinks,” and change your URL under “Change wp-admin login.”
Step 1: Add a new login URL
Step 2: Add redirect URL
Why use the Change wp-admin Login plugin?
– Protect your WordPress website from brute force attacks.
– A quick two-step process that doesn’t require coding.
– Easy to secure your WordPress website from hackers and cyber attacks.
– Only grant access to people you trust.
– Hide your login page from malicious activity.
– Easier than creating a custom login Url.