Address Google Autocomplete In Gravity Forms is a Gravity Forms add-on that auto-suggests and fills the addresses fields with the help of Google Places Suggest API. Simply, create a form and add the autocomplete field.
Autocomplete simplifies and speeds up the form filling process for your users by helping them find necessary data with suggestions.
- Automatic suggestions – Google Places suggest API provides/auto-fills the addresses for customers.
- Save time – help customers save precious time by suggesting them their destination address.
- Acquire the ability to use address autofill on two fields (Address or Single Line).
- Address autocomplete field will autofill all other address fields (Zip code, city, country, etc…) within seconds.
- Supports multiple search forms on one page. (If you want your users to fill more than just one field.)
- Restrict search results by country.
*Paid versions of the Gravity forms plugin and Google API Key are required to activate this addon.
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete is a time-saving add-on.
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete simplifies the form filling process.
- Gravity Forms Address Autocomplete Save user submitted values.
- Acquire the ability to use address autofill on two fields (Address or Single Line)
Date: 20 May 18 Version: 1.0 * initial release.
Date: 21 May 18 Version: 1.1 * Added - Compatibility with street number address Type. * Added - Country restriction.
Date: 18 December 18 Version: 1.2 * Added - compatibility with step forms
Version: 1.3 Date: 07/02/2019 * Added support for Multiple forms on a same page
Version: 1.4 Date: 25/03/2019 * Added support for country restriction in a single line text
Version 1.5 Date: 11/07/2019 * Added support for Enabling/Disabling formatted address.
Version 1.6 Date: 03/05/2020 * Added Autocomplete With WordPress * Added Autocomplete With Manually Field