Information & Requirements
- Php 5 or greater
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- Google Account
- Gravity Forms
Google SpreadSheet In Gravity Forms is the perfect tool to manage your Gravity Forms’ data on Google’s Spreadsheet. Export Gravity Forms Data to spreadsheets almost instantly simply by mapping GF fields using the add-on’s easy-to-use back-end settings.
- Export and manage your Gravity Forms data using Google Spreadsheet.
- Each Gravity form will have its own separate Google Spreadsheet.
- Data from a new form will be added on a pre-selected sheet as a new row under each field.
- Choose the visibility preference for each field on the Spreadsheet.
- All data will be listed horizontally on a sheet.
- Data management.
- Information Sorting.
- Content Presentation.
- Easy viewing and Interpretation.
Version: 1.0.9 Date: 13/08/2020 Fixed - Options for single field label displaying even if we select 'Use form field labels' option
Version: 1.0.8 Date: 03/07/2020 Added - option to send Entry metadata to google sheets Fixed - 'Sync All Entries' Limited to 20 entries, increased limit to 1000 entries
Version: 1.0.7 Date: 02/25/2020 Added - Settings for Google API Client ID and Client Secret
Version: 1.0.6 Date : 12/27/2018 Fixed - Authentication issue. Fixed - settings saving issue.
Version: 1.0.5 Date: 11/26/2018 Added - Select any spreadsheet from drop-down Added - Assign custom column names or use form field names for columns of a spreadsheet. Added - Enable/disable spreadsheet respective row should be updated on edit/update of gravity forms entries. Added - Export spreadsheet to csv on one click Added - Conditional logic for form data to be submitted to spreadsheet.
Version : 1.0 Date: 10/07/2017 initial release.