Information & Requirements
- Php 5 or greater
- WordPress 4.5 or greater
- Google Account
- Gravity Forms
Gravity Forms Google Spreadsheet add-on is the perfect tool to manage your Gravity Forms’ data on Google’s Spreadsheet. Export Gravity Forms Data to spreadsheets almost instantly simply by mapping GF fields using the add-on’s easy-to-use back-end settings.
- Export and manage your Gravity Forms’ data using Google Spreadsheet.
- Each Gravity form will have its own separate Google Spreadsheet.
- Data from a new form will be added on a pre-selected sheet as a new row under each field.
- Choose the visibility preference for each field on the Spreadsheet.
- All data will be listed horizontally on a sheet.
- Data management.
- Information Sorting.
- Content Presentation.
- Easy viewing and Interpretation.
Version: 1.0.9 Date: 13/08/2020 Fixed - Options for single field label displaying even if we select 'Use form field labels' option
Version: 1.0.8 Date: 03/07/2020 Added - option to send Entry metadata to google sheets Fixed - 'Sync All Entries' Limited to 20 entries, increased limit to 1000 entries
Version: 1.0.7 Date: 02/25/2020 Added - Settings for Google API Client ID and Client Secret
Version: 1.0.6 Date : 12/27/2018 Fixed - Authentication issue. Fixed - settings saving issue.
Version: 1.0.5 Date: 11/26/2018 Added - Select any spreadsheet from drop-down Added - Assign custom column names or use form field names for columns of a spreadsheet. Added - Enable/disable spreadsheet respective row should be updated on edit/update of gravity forms entries. Added - Export spreadsheet to csv on one click Added - Conditional logic for form data to be submitted to spreadsheet.
Version : 1.0 Date: 10/07/2017 initial release.