Password Protected for WordPress plugin allows you to secure your website with a single password. This ultimate password protection plugin provides an easy way to protect your WordPress categories, posts, products, and more.
Please note that Password Protected does not protect images or uploaded files. If you enter the exact URL of an image file, it will still be accessible.
• Easy to set up – Password protects your WordPress site with a single password.
• Set a description – Display text (description or instructions) above or below the password field.
• reCaptcha v2/v3 – You can enable Google reCAPTCHA v2 or V3 to increase bot security measures.
• Allow administrators – Option to allow administrators access without entering the password.
• Allow logged-in users – Option to give logged-in users access to the website.
• Allow RSS Feeds – Option to allow access to feeds.
• Allow Rest API Access – Allow admin to access pages and posts.
Pro Version Features
• Exclude page posts & post types – Option to exclude specific pages and post types from password protection.
• Limit login attempts – Limit the user’s attempts to enter a password for a specified interval.
• Lockdown time – Set a time (in minutes) when users cannot enter the password after their login attempts are limited.
• Usage limits – Set a usage limit after which a password cannot be used.
• Status control – You can change the status of the password (Active, Deactivated, Expired).
• Manage multiple passwords – Edit, activate, deactivate, or delete passwords (individual or bulk action).
• Set Expiry Dates – Options to select the expiry date for specific passwords
• Activity Log Reports – View the Activity Logs of each user, including their IP address, browser, status, date, and time of password attempts.
• Priority Support – Our team of support professionals will prioritize your queries.
Website owners who wish to translate the Password Protected plugin can contribute to the Translating WordPress webpage. To make any language file available for update or download via WordPress, it must be 95% translated. If you encounter any issues or bugs with the plugin, you can report them on its GitHub page. You can also submit your own improvements there.
• Basic – $29.99
• Pro – $79.99
• Agency – $149.99