Wholesale for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce extension that gives you the ability to display wholesale rates & prices that are only visible to your B2B customers. Register your B2B customers through a customized wholesale registration form and easily accept or reject their requests from the back-end (manually or automatically).
Through the Multiple User Role creation feature, not only are you able to create multiple wholesale roles for your users, but you can also define different discounts for each role with support for both simple and variable products.
Earn monthly or yearly recurring payments from your Wholesale customers by charging them subscription plans for special wholesale prices using WooCommerce Subscriptions (sold separately).
- Create and manage multiple wholesale user roles.
- Manage wholesale prices for single or variable products with ease.
- Control product visibility (Control product visibility settings specifically for wholesale user roles.)
- Manage registration form requests through an easy to use in-built system that allows you to accept or reject users via manual or automatic setting options.
- The customer can send the request again by filling the form (Request Again Submit setting should be enabled).
- Define different pricing options and discounts for your customers.
- Set minimum order quantity limits as per your requirements.
- Category based Discount on all Products
- Global Discount on all Products
- Enable or Disable Payment Methods
- Enable or Disable Shipping methods
- Override product prices for wholesaler users from backend settings.
- Allow wholesale users to place an order even if the product is out of stock.
- Choose whether wholesale customers can see prices inclusive or exclusive of tax throughout your store.
- Create Variable Subscription products to sell products with variations.
- Automatically change your customer’s user role after they buy a Variable Subscription.
- It is multisite compatible, you can install it in multiple WordPress powered sites.
- Perfect for B2B businesses dealing with wholesale products.
- To make a hybrid store for dealing with B2B & B2C customers.
- Display wholesale prices based on multiple wholesale user roles on your existing WooCommerce store.
- Convert retail customers into wholesale customers to sell them in bulk quantities for a better profit margin.
- Excellent extension for a dropshipping business.